Drumroll Please
Sunday, September 9, 2007

Today, September 9th, 2007:
Jonathan and I went to church. TOGETHER.

Being that he's a Children's Pastor, on Sunday morning he is in Children's Church with the children. Obviously.

But, our new church has three services, and he's secured reliable help for the first two services when the children have Sunday School classes. So, at at 9:45 this morning we were side by side in church. In a pew. Worshiping together. Listening to the sermon together. Hallelujah! I hope this is the beginning of a continuing trend.

Then at the 11:15 service, we work together in the Kids' service with about 150 kids in 1st thru 5th grade. Sunday's are good times! Tiresome, yet good times!

Blogger Margo had this to say:

I'm so excited for you! Wow...150 kids! That's CRAZY...in a good way, of course!!

September 9, 2007 at 11:21 PM

I know your excitement! HAPPY FOR YOU!

September 10, 2007 at 2:04 AM

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! WOO HOO! I can certainly understand your excitement. I hope this is the first of many Sundays to come!

Ms. M

September 10, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Jonathan told me today that we had 179 kids on Sunday! Wow. They are great kids though - it's a really super fun time! And it's only an hour and a half.

September 10, 2007 at 5:16 PM

Blogger Paige had this to say:

I can certianly understand your excitement at worshiping with your husband. That's one of the things I've missed most since Bryan has started his ministry. Yeah for you :)

September 12, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Blogger Mrs. and Mama Knifton had this to say:

You guys make a great team, I'm sure! Worshipping together...isn't that what marriage is all about?!

September 13, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Yes. I have been on your site all day. But I realized that I missed a lot of great reads before you found my blog and I have been pleasantly entertained today. :) However, I wasn't going to tell you that I was hanging out here by commenting on every blog that I laughed at.

I did however want to comment here.

I wanted so much for my first husband to go to church with me and be able to sit together as a family. I got so worn out by his excuses to stay home. After our divorce he told me that I need to find something who enjoyed church as much as I did. I knew he was right.

So now I am dating a future pastor and I too will be in your shoes. I will now have someone faithful to church but NEVER be able to sit together as a family! LOL!

March 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM