Monday, February 12, 2007
"Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness." Psalm 107:8-9
- For my husband, who possibly has a true phobia regarding getting the stomach virus, but nevertheless is right there in the trenches with me taking care of sick kids.
- For my children, who constantly teach me things about myself, both good things and areas that need improvement.
- For good friends. Friends who keep their eyes on eternal things...who know God's word and therefore can give the best encouragement...who remind me to give thanks in all circumstances...who are role models of how to be a good mother and good wife.
I've realized I've been a bit of a grump, being cooped up in the house with sick kiddos, so I'm trying to make a decision to change my attitude today! It probably helps that I get to go have nice lunch [child-free] with a friend today....but nonetheless, I'm thankful!
- For the internet. Seems a bit silly, but I'm so grateful to be able to keep in touch with family and friends, and to reacquaint with old friends.
had this to say:
We have a "thankful heart" that Lost In Laundry is such a wonderful mom to our grandkids and wife to our son. We love you!
- February 12, 2007 at 4:27 PM
Back To the Main Page